- Native speaker or not – what is (good) copywriting made of?
- Strive not to get on top of search engine listings, but to rather be of value
- No, you don’t have to be on social media – unless you know what for!
- Fuel your business with these power-words: your elevator pitch
- Content and copy – how these two opposites attract your ideal audience
- Content marketing is everything
- Grammar is not everything
I have also published a series of posts on my website here, which I wrote back in 2013 when I was still on my typical corporate career path of managing often large-scale digital development projects and business change programs. Although, refocusing my career and starting Power-Words has been the result of an expedition to discovering what I am really passionate about, what drives me and what I believe in, my take-off on that journey definitely happened back in my project management days when I learned some powerful, often mind-shifting lessons which I wrote about in these posts.