Before I paint the picture of YOU, my ideal client, and so that you can quickly grasp where I may be a good fit to help tackle your content needs and challenges, I’d just like to briefly recap my favourite content crafting pursuits for you here.
- Content foundations – developing compelling brand propositions and strategy, and systematic content creation guidelines.
- Content writing – particularly brand stories and key messaging; also blogs and articles on any of my favourite topics below.
- Content quality and transformation – polishing articles, documents, publications; analysing and tidying up entire websites.
- Content topics – anything that promotes wellbeing! Which could be anything from employee engagement and corporate culture, mental health, mindset training and coaching to fitness, yoga, spirituality and gardening, or also environmental challenges such as … littering (Yep, the littering-pandemic interests me greatly and I’d love any opportunity to get involved in crafting ‘litter-content’)
So, if any of this is YOU…
- Solo-preneur, consultant, coach or professional on a ‘wellbeing’ mission
- Solo-service provider, e.g. virtual assistant serving ‘wellbeing’ clients
- Solo-web developer or digital agency serving ‘wellbeing’ clients
- Branding/Marketing agency or in-house team delivering ‘wellbeing’ projects
…and any of these content challenges are yours…
- Not enough time to design/write/edit/quality check
- Not enough resources to design/write/edit/quality check
- Not enough skill to design/write/edit/quality check
- Not enough expertise to develop a strategic approach
- My messaging is/has become inconsistent and confusing
- My website’s experience is/has become messy and confusing
- My style & tone are/have become inconsistent and confusing
- My writing is inconsistent, insufficient, and confusing
- I need a systematic approach for my content creation
- I need to polish my web page, blog, marketing copy or document
- I need a copywriter to provide content for my website client/s
- I need to run a content project (e.g. content audit or migration)
… I’d be delighted to help make your change-making and big-hearted message and content (and legacy!) more powerful!