Your content is the heart and soul of your business (project or cause) and your words are the connecting life-force* that brings it to life, to shine and to grow.
According to Oxford Dictionaries life-force* is: “the force that gives something its vitality and strength”. Or, the Free Dictionary states: “the force that is responsible for growth and evolution.”
Let me help you tap into the life-force and power of your words.
My content health and strategy, content design, copywriting and editing, and communications and content marketing services combine digital, communications, marketing and project management expertise and are tailored to help you (your business, cause or project)
- Find your voice – by getting really clear on your purpose and vision, who it is for, why it matters and what makes you and your offering unique
- Express your voice – by translating your brilliance into simple, clear and compelling messaging, and by establishing your very own style and tone of voice
- Being true to your voice – by realising your unique value and bringing it to life via powerful copy you will find that walking your talk becomes easy and natural.
Powerful words create a life-force that flows through everything.
As a result of your investment in your words – their strategic purpose, clear expression and simple, consistent presentation – you can expect to
- Build your brand and authority
- Connect to your ideal audience
- Grow your impact and support
- Increase your visibility and reach
- Create a POWERFUL LIFE-FORCE that flows through everything – your offering, your marketing, your social media, and your whole way of being in business (and in life).
Working with visionaries, thought leaders and changemakers.
I am passionate about my work with words and I love playing with ANY copy and content that is messy, complex, boring or meaningless and that needs an MOT or TLC. However, I also particularly enjoy it when I can help visionaries, changemakers and thought leaders express and spread their benevolent message and heartfelt purpose to their target audience, and ultimately to the world and all of humanity.
Power-Words are chosen wisely and presented nicely!