If you need to woo your audience, I’d love to work with you!
It doesn’t matter if your objective is to build your brand, to gain support for your cause, to spread your heartfelt message or to deliver a project, success is a journey and means connecting, engaging and winning over your audience.
Words have the power to do all that.
And I have the passion and experience to tap into their power with my content management (architecture, governance) and copy and content writing, editing and proofreading skills, which combine communications, marketing, web best practice and usability, and digital project and change management expertise.
Power-Words crafting and optimising services at a glance.
Whether to an agreed hourly rate or as a costed fixed price project, interim cover, a retainer, or also a fixed term contract, I offer a variety of word crafting and optimising services, such as
- MARKETING AND CONTENT STRATEGY – to get to the heart and soul of your unique brilliance, your purpose and your vision.
- COPY AND CONTENT AUDIT – to evaluate the shape and contribution of your current copy and content towards achieving your goals.
- CONTENT and DIGITAL PROJECT PLANNING – to design a roadmap and practical plans of how to achieve your goals.
- STYLE AND TOV GUIDELINES, CONTENT GOVERNANCE – to establish a solid maintenance and growth structure.
- CONTENT ARCHITECTURE, COPYWRITING/EDITING, QUALITY ASSURANCE – to attract both, your tribe and search engines.
- DIGITAL PROJECT and CONTENT MIGRATION DELIVERY
All my work is underpinned by my strong desire and mission to create better content, not more content, and by my core belief that high quality copy and content not only impacts individual projects, campaigns or activities, but, like a life-force, breathes life and brilliance into each cell of a business. Making copy and content excellence itself a vehicle to drive positive culture and change.
I like playing with ANY copy content that needs (re)charging.
Twenty years in the digital marketing industry, over ten years of managing often large scale digital business change programs, eight years of wearing the marketing hat in the family business and four years of my own entrepreneurial venture means I’ve had my content crafting and managing fingers in corporate as well as small business website pies, formal project documentation such as business cases and project charters, internal and external marketing campaigns, user guides, blog posts, sales and pitch letters, print magazines, flyers and many more.
My general rule is, that I will be delighted to cast my strategic and editing eyes over ANY editorial material that is aimed at transforming culture, performance and wellbeing.
“Ideas alone are not scalable. Only when an idea is put into words that people can clearly understand can an idea inspire action.” ~Simon Sinek
- Projects portfolio and nice words from happy clients
- Need editorial power? I’d be delighted to hear from you!