My forte is helping you nail your proposition and master your message, setting your brand up for consistent growth, and translating your unique brand story on to your website …
… however, I am also quite generally passionate about copy and content quality and always happy to contribute my content quality assuring and transforming fingers to any types of content: from web pages and blogs to social media and video scripts, marketing materials and campaigns, style and user guides, business documents and letters, and everything and anything else that relies on words to connect, engage and win over your audience.
Power-Words services and process at a glance.
DISCOVERY AND AUDIT
- Client briefing – getting to know you, your business, ambitions, budget and similar more.
- Web copy critique and content audit – evaluating the current shape of your content and copy and their contribution to your business goals. Find out more …
- Brand story & personality – mastering your message by getting to the heart and soul of your unique story. Find out more …
- Brand style and tone of voice – defining your unique style, tone of voice (TOV) and overall guidelines for strategically aligned content creation. Find out more …
BUILD AND ATTRACT
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading – translating your brand story into words that attract and deliver value to both, your tribe and search engines. Find out more …
- Web copy and content flow design – structuring content in a way that makes it easy to find information, navigate the site and take action. Find out more …
PROMOTE AND NURTURE | SERVE, CONVERT AND BLOOM
As a result of your investment in clarifying, simplifying and translating your brand story and brand building content into powerful words, you will find that planning and executing your marketing strategy, promoting yourself and walking the talk as I like to put it, becomes easy and effortless. And powerful!
A quick word about prices.
As I have found that no project, client, or even industry is the same all my projects are priced individually, based on my daily rate, which ranges from £200 to £280 depending on the type, nature and size of your business and is in line with the guidelines provided by ProCopywriters, the UK’s largest membership organisation for commercial copywriters, which I’m a proud member of.
- What is the cost of (good) copy and content, and what is the value?
- What is good copywriting made of?
My Power-Words brand and content strategy, copy and content writing, editing and proofreading, and website content optimisation base is in Harrow, North West London, however thanks to the internet and Skype I’ve been working with clients worldwide.