If you need to woo your audience, I’d love to work with you!
It doesn’t matter if your objective is to build your brand, to gain support for your cause, to spread your heartfelt message or to deliver a project, success means connecting, engaging and winning over your audience.
Words have the power to do all that.
And I have the passion and experience to tap into their power with my copy and content writing, editing and proofreading skills, which combine communications, marketing, web best practice and usability, digital project and change management qualifications and expertise.
- Writing, editing, proofreading and quality assurance
- Strategic copy and content audit and refresh
- Streamlining copy and content across various channels
- Best practice content grouping and architecture
- Content migration and digital project planning
- Style and (mini) Tone of Voice guides
My main areas of experience include website/intranet content, business cases, charters and plans for digital projects and programs, internal communications and change management initiatives, user guides, blog posts, thought leadership pieces and similar more.
However, I have also helped write, edit and proofread pitch letters, research reports, print magazines and flyers, and I will be delighted to cast my strategic and editing eyes over any editorial material that is aimed at transforming culture, performance and wellbeing.
“Ideas alone are not scalable. Only when an idea is put into words that people can clearly understand can an idea inspire action.” ~Simon Sinek
- Projects portfolio and nice words from happy clients
- Need editorial power? I’d be delighted to hear from you!
My Power-Words copy and content writing, editing and proofreading headquarter is in North West London, however thanks to the internet and Skype I’ve been working with clients worldwide.