It doesn’t matter if your objective is to build your brand, to gain support for your cause, to spread your heartfelt message or to deliver a project, success is a journey and means connecting, engaging and winning over your audience.
Words have the power to do all that.
And I have the passion and experience to tap into their power with my
services and skills, which combine communications, marketing, web best practice, usability, content architecture and digital project management expertise, and a (very) keen interest in all things leadership, mindset and personal development.
As long as it’s big-hearted content, I am in.
I am in my element when I can help changemakers clarify, simplify and tell their unique brand stories, particularly through their website and presence. However, I am also quite generally passionate about high quality copy and content and believe it’s our best tool to drive positive culture, change and transformation for our world and society today.
In other words, there really is no limit to what type of content and copy (e.g. whether online or offline, a blog post or e-book, guidelines, a form, leaflet or letter) getting my strategic eyes and writing, editing and optimising fingers to work, will always delight me.
What’s more, I am always keen and happy to give digital agencies or web developers, who serve my type of clients – ie. those that strive to leave their big-hearted footprints on this world – a helping copy and content crafting, optimising and quality assuring hand.
Power-Words crafting services and process at a glance.
DISCOVERY AND AUDIT
- Client briefing – getting to know you, your business, ambitions and goals, projects, content, also competitors, budget and similar more.
- Web copy critique and content audit – evaluating the current shape of your content and copy and their contribution to your business goals. Find out more …
- Brand story & personality – getting to the heart and soul of your unique and big-hearted cause. Find out more …
- Brand style and tone of voice – defining your unique style, tone of voice (TOV) and overall guidelines for strategically aligned content creation. Find out more …
BUILD AND ATTRACT
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading – translating your brand story into words that attract and deliver value to both, your tribe and search engines. Find out more …
- Web copy and content flow design – structuring content in a way that makes it easy to find information, navigate the site and take action. Find out more …
PROMOTE AND NURTURE | SERVE, CONVERT AND BLOOM
As a result of your investment in clarifying, simplifying and translating your brand story as well as brand building content into powerful words, you will find that planning and executing your marketing strategy, promoting yourself and walking the talk as I like to put it, becomes easy and effortless. And powerful!
A quick word about prices.
Although, there is such a thing as the Power-Words framework for each of my services, I have found that no project, client, or even industry is the same. Therefore, all my projects are priced individually, based on my daily rate of £275 and in line with the guidelines provided by ProCopywriters, the UK’s largest membership organisation for commercial copywriters, which I’m a proud member of. Product prices starting at £175.
- What is the cost of (good) copy and content, and what is the value?
- What is good copywriting made of?
My Power-Words branding and content strategy, copy and content writing, editing and proofreading and website content optimisation base is in Harrow, North West London, however thanks to the internet and Skype I’ve been working with clients worldwide.