Although, discovering and following my passion has meant that I changed course in my career, the experience I have gained in well over ten years of managing often large-scale corporate website and intranet development programs, is invaluable to what I do today and how I can help my clients
- design strategies, user-journeys and content flows for their website
- understand technical requirements and work with web developers
- craft copy specifically for online reading and visibility in the world wide web
- devise communications and campaigns to effect a desired change
- write user guides and create style guidelines
Experience that is here to stay.
Managing often complex matrix teams of internal and external experts and stakeholder audiences, and throughout all stages from
- project framework and organisation design
- requirements analysis, technical specification and user-experience design
- content requirements specification, production, migration and loading
- development, testing, training
- content governance, user adoption and change management
four of the biggest and most interesting digital business change programs for which I have been the leading project and change manager, were:
- St John Ambulance, the UK’s leading first aid charity: major program to consolidate several local intranets into a new and single intranet.
- Save The Children: Christmas Jumper Day website and other high profile digital projects.
- Cobra Group, Global Specialist Field Sales and Marketing Company: company’s first digital platform for its network of affiliated marketing companies.
- Alternative Networks, UK Telecoms Provider: I project managed a new intranet development and in collaboration with the internal training and communications departments led the internal roll-out program.