If I’ve already won you over and you decided that I’m your wordsmiths of choice, please head straight over to my contact form.
Or, if you’d like to find out more about what to expect when working with me and about the 100% organic ingredients I use to season both, my words and the way I do business, please read on:
Simplicity and Structure
– this follows three main maxims. “Less (clutter, complexity, engineering) is more (clarity, focus, receptiveness)”, “Not more, but better”, and finally “Think big, but start small”.
“Clarity is power. The clearer you are about exactly what it is you want. The more your brain knows how to get there.” – Tony Robbins.
Honesty and Realness
– so that we both can be our authentic selves and create work on our own terms, not the schoolbook’s, competitor’s or anyone else’s.
“Nothing differentiates more than uniqueness. Don’t be a copy. Be yourself!” – Jesper Lowgren
Strategy and Purpose
– beyond goal setting obsession, newest technology addiction, competitor comparison syndrome and money making compulsion.
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
Long-term Value and Sustainability
– focusing on quality rather than quantity, trust and credibility building strategies, and attracting rather than chasing customers.
“Quality is the best business plan.” – John Lasseter
Return on Impact
– beyond financial return, measuring success of content marketing on the interactions, engagement and dialogue it is driving, and on the authority it is building for you.
“Thought leadership is a way to build a relationship with prospects based on knowledge—not on products and services.” – Chris Koch
– no one is perfect, and everybody is valuable. Only by combining our valuable knowledge and experience we can multiply chances of success.
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb