My experience of managing and delivering often large scale digital business change projects spans over ten years, and covers the full technology programme lifecycle from project framework and organisation design, requirements analysis, specification and user-experience design to content migration and production, development, testing, governance, and adoption and change management, and managing matrix teams of internal and external experts and stakeholder audiences.
Although, I no longer tend to oversee whole programmes, I am always keen to provide consultancy or also hands-on assistance, particularly with the overall strategic planning and all communications and process focused work streams such as
- CONTENT MIGRATION, ANALYSIS AND (EDITORIAL) PRODUCTION
- WEBSITE/INTRANET MAINTENANCE AND CONTENT GOVERNANCE
- TRAINING, ADOPTION AND CHANGE COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING.
Here are some of the biggest and most interesting digital business change projects for which I have been the leading project manager
- Major programme to consolidate several local intranets into a new and single intranet (St John Ambulance)
- Christmas Jumper Day website and other high profile digital projects (Save The Children)
- Large-scale project to build the company’s first digital platform for its network of affiliated marketing companies (Cobra Group)
- Redesigns and builds, including platform migrations for the two public facing websites (Canonical and Ubuntu)
- New company intranet (Alternative Networks)
- Rolling website developments (Alternative Networks, Investis)